register? SQLCOCKPIT software is open source, so this is a good question!
One of the reasons of the success of open source projects is user feedback
and good and direct contact to the developer, so:
- You want to be informed about new releases, bug-fixes
- You want to be able to ask for new features directly
- You do not always want to be reminded to register
- I want to get feedback as much as possible
- I garantee not to give your email-adress to anybody
else nor to miss-use it in any other way.
- IF YOU DO NOT
WANT TO REGISTER
- sqlcockpit runs in full featured mode, wether
or not you are registered. When quitting the software, there will be a
reminder to register, and the software quits with a five second delay.
- You need
- product-ID. When you run the installer-script,
your product-ID will be printed. If you forgot, go to 'Help', then
'Register'. The product-ID will be a number printed in your LOG window.
- your email-adress
- Enter email-adress and product-ID in the form
below, press 'submit'. You will imidiately get your registration key.
- Start sqlcockpit, go to 'Help', then 'Register'.
(Your command - line is now green). In that command -line type (or copy-paste)
the same email-adress as in the form above, press enter, then type (or
better copy-paste) the new registration-key, press enter again. The registration
should now be complete.