By the time, I do not care if you want to register sqlcockpit or not. When developing sqlcockpit,
I was simply playing around with this registration feature. And now, I neither have the time nor
the power to enable or remove it again. Anyway, it is free, easy and fast to register, so why not...
register? SQLCOCKPIT software is open source, so this is a good question!
One of the reasons of the success of open source projects is user feedback
and good and direct contact to the developer, so:
- You may want to be informed about new releases, bug-fixes
- You do not always want to be reminded to register
- I want to get feedback as much as possible
- I garantee not to give your email-adress to anybody
else nor to miss-use it in any other way. You can register sqlcockpit with an invalid email
adress anyway ... :-)
- IF YOU DO NOT
WANT TO REGISTER
- sqlcockpit runs in full featured mode, wether
or not you are registered. When quitting the software, there will be a
reminder to register, and the software quits with a five second delay.
- You need
- product-ID. When you run the installer-script,
your product-ID will be printed. If you forgot, go to 'Help', then
'Register'. The product-ID will be a number printed in your LOG window.
- your email-adress
- Enter email-adress and product-ID in the form,
then press 'Submit!'. You will imidiately get your registration key.
- Start sqlcockpit, go to 'Help', then 'Register'.
(Your command - line is now green). In that command -line type (or copy-paste)
the same email-adress as in the form above, press enter, then type (or
better copy-paste) the new registration-key, press enter again. The registration
should now be complete.